How should I store and maintain my jewellery?
As in our store you could find jewellery with different stones and types, there are different ways to store and maintain it. But, obviously, there are some generic rules for all of them:
- wear the jewellery carefully and give properly care to it;
- try to clear clean your accessories every day using a microfiber;
- do not expose your jewellery to sunlight, moisture or chemical products;
- soak it for 10-15 minutes in a solution of water and dishwashing detergent;
- take your jewellery off, every time you do some physical work;
- Wash the pearls in a mild soapy solution, rinse thoroughly in clean water and let them dry.
Some of the generic rules for storing your jewellery, are:
- place the jewellery separately one from each other;
- put your accessories on a soft cloth in your jewellery box;
Put your jewellery box away from heat sources.